- December 17, 2020
- Posted by: Startup Desk
- Category: Uncategorized
The very prestigious and famous Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 in the UK is now open. The Commonwealth Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in the UK. You are eligible to apply for a Full-time Master Degree or a Ph.D. Degree Program. Each Year they Select more than 200 Participants from different countries to study in the UK. You can apply For Free as they don’t charge any Application Fee.
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission is Funded by the Government of UK and UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO). To pursue a Masters’s or Ph.D. From the UK in Every Field. All Fields are available under Commonwealth Scholarship. Now 27,800 people have taken up Commonwealth Scholarships.
The Duration of the Commonwealth Master Scholarship is 1 Year and for Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarship is for 3 Years. The Commonwealth Scholarship is available to Low and Middle-income Countries. There are 54 commonwealth countries. You can also check 12,00 Oxford University Scholarships 2021. Detailed information about the commonwealth scholarship 2021 is given below.
Details About Commonwealth Scholarship 2021
- Country: UK
- Eligible Countries: Commonwealth Countries
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 18th January 2021
Available Fields of Study
Commonwealth Scholarship is For full-time Masters and Ph.D. at a UK University in these Majors. You can apply to any of the UK universities where you find them suitable.
Arts, Social, Natural Sciences, Clinical, Medical, Engineering and Sciences, Education, etc. These scholarships are offered under the following six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
Commonwealth Scholarship Financial Coverage
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
- Approved Full tuition fees.
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,084 per month, or £1,330 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area.
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas.
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Those who have completed their 4 Year Bachelor Degree or those who have completed 2 Year bachelor’s and 2 Year Masters are eligible to apply for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- NOT be registered for a Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D., at a UK university before September/October 2021
- By October 2021, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree and relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
How to Apply
The Application Process is totally Online. There are different procedures for each country. To, Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Commonwealth. For Masters (Visit Here). For PhD (Visit Here)