- October 4, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Resources / Tools
Have you come up with a brilliant idea that will be the next big thing in the business world? Fantastic! Coming up with a brilliant idea is the first step to starting a successful business. However, there is more to just conceiving the idea. As a potential Entrepreneur, you need to do a realistic evaluation of your idea to determine if it can be turned into a viable product or service. To get started, answer these basic questions:
- What is my idea?
- Who are my target customers?
- Is anyone serving them presently?
- Who are my main competitors?
- How is my product or service going to differ from my competition?
- How many people do I think will need the product or service?
- How will I get it to them?
- How much will it cost me to produce and how much will I sell it?
Here is a free guide to help you evaluate your business. Start Up Flow Chart